Statement from Cox Sports Television on Fox-Hornets Television Agreement
Rod Mickler, VP Regional Sports and Network Head
We wish the Hornets and their new programming partner well in their new agreement.
Cox and CST remain committed to providing great sports programming and we remain committed to our current teams, conferences and Louisiana sports.
CST will continue to provide all the great Saints, LSU, SEC, Southern and ULL content that our customers have enjoyed in prior years. CST and Cox4 are also home to award-winning, local high school sports programming. Our contracts with LSU and the Saints do not expire until 2015. We expect that fans will be enjoying our sports programming for years to come.
Saints fans can turn to CST for our coverage of Saints pre-season games, starting on August 9, when the Black and Gold travel to Foxboro to take on the New England Patriots. Saints Tonight!, CST’s live, thirty-minute pre-game show starts at 6:00 pm and kick-off is at 6:30 pm.
Program ScheduleFull Schedule
- 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- COX SPORTS TELEVISION ANNOUNCES CARRIAGE EXTENSION WITH NEWWAVE AND BAILEY’S CABLE TV
- COX SPORTS TELEVISION AGREES TO CARRIAGE EXTENSION WITH CLEAR CHOICE AND DELCAMBRE
- COX SPORTS TELEVISION ANNOUNCES CARRIAGE EXTENSIONS WITH LOUISIANA AFFILIATES
- COX SPORTS TELEVISION AND RESERVE TELCOMMUNICATIONS AGREE TO MULTI-YEAR EXTENSION
- CHARTER AND COX SPORTS TELEVISION ANNOUNCE CARRIAGE EXTENSION